Due to the pandemic, the ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk is going virtual on Saturday, September 12. Your support is even more important in 2020 since this change will likely affect fundraising goals.
We know everyone is spread thin because of COVID-19. But every dollar helps in our efforts to end prostate cancer for good.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Donate critical dollars right now. No donation is too small! Five or ten dollars can make a huge difference.
- Join us for the virtual Walk on Saturday, September 12. The live broadcast begins at 10 a.m. Registration is free this year!
Prostate Cancer Facts
- Every 16 minutes, another American man dies from prostate cancer.
- One in nine American men will have prostate cancer during his lifetime.
- Prostate cancer is the leading cause of cancer death among American men and is the most commonly diagnosed.
- 57% of prostate cancer cases are diagnosed in men 65 years of age and older.
- 97% of cases occur in men 50 and older.
- Nearly 3.1 million American men are currently living with the disease (about the size of the population of Chicago).
- Early detection and advances in treatment are saving lives.
[SOURCE: ZERO Prostate Cancer]
Please join Team GBU on Saturday, September 12! No donation is too small. Thank you in advance for your support. Here's to a future world with ZERO prostate cancer!