We're thrilled to announce the opening of our newest location in Dedham, Massachusetts.
"Destination Dedham," as we've come to call it, serves as the hub of everything we do at Greater Boston Urology, making it a true destination for our patients and physicians alike.
We’ve transformed an 11,000-square foot building and maximized the space so we can provide as many service offerings as possible in one convenient location.
While all doctors at GBU will continue working out of their primary locations, they will also be seeing patients in Dedham on a weekly and/or monthly basis.
Destination Dedham: At a Glance
- Collaborative atmosphere: our doctors regularly consult and refer among one another
- State-of-the-art facility designed with patients’ needs and comfort in mind
- Dedicated women’s urology center, including the surgical sub-practice of urogynecology
- Men’s urology and general urology
- All diagnostic services in one location
- Easy access off RT 128
- Plenty of parking
- Handicap accessible
The practice of urology requires many great minds. Destination Dedham allows a place for some of the greatest minds in the Boston area to come together to serve patients and collaborate with one another.
Greater Boston Urology – Dedham
910 Washington Street, Dedham, MA 02026